Domestic Violence/Abuse

Harassment, inappropriate or controlling behaviour, or verbal, physical, sexual, emotional, or psychological abuse from one person to another is distressing and unacceptable.

You can apply to the court for a Non-Molestation and/or an Occupation Order and this can be obtained urgently if required to protect your safety. Our experienced team of experts can help and advise you to seek the protection you need.

If you have been served with a court application, it is important to seek advice immediately.

Skip to content